Monday, December 8, 2014

Night Gathers, and so my Watch Begins by Irene Ordaz Madrigal

Remember the birthday animatronics that were shown for Chuck E Cheese commercials?
Happy Birthday, happy birthday to you they sang. Well imagine empty suits with haywire wiring
and instead of singing, they want to kill you and make you an animatronic. In a similar children's
pizza play place called Freddy Fazbear's you are the night security guard that has watch these
murderous animatronics with enough power to last you till 6 A.M in the morning. If you run out
of power, Freddy basically gets you or in other words kills you.

Five Night’s At Freddy’s is a Horror game that is not generally hard; you just need to watch and ensure that the Animatronics are where they are supposed to be, and if they aren’t, find them or check the light switches outside the small cramped office that you watch the cameras from. Surviving five nights might sound easy but it gets much harder as the nights progress.

The game seems pretty basic to handle there are five animatronics you need to watch for.
Their names are Bonnie a rabbit, Chica a bird, Foxy a fox, and Freddy a bear. There is also a
animatronic that is simply referred to as Golden Freddy. This animatronic is much harder to avoid
because he appears anytime and he immediately kills you.

This game was made by Scott Cawthon and was released on August 18, 2014. This game is pretty terrifying and many people have played this game, and they are mostly Youtubers. There is a Conspiracy about the animatronics that was made by a Youtuber named Matt Pat, and he is part of The Game Theorists.There is also something that I personally found interesting that was the posters that were hung around the restaurant. In the beginning, there was happy posters hung, but as the game progressed, the posters started to take a dark turn and talked about children's murderers and so on.

This game have very specific details that is very interesting and adds to the storyline even more. I don’t consider myself as a pro at the game, but I think I am pretty good. On my first try I got to
the fourth night and am now currently on the fifth. I believe that the game is by far one of the scariests games I have ever played, a near second to another game called Outlast.

I thought this game would be good to review because not a lot of people have heard
about it in Trevor Browne, and I also thought that it was a good to talk about a horror game that is
terrifying and thrilling to play. The criteria I used to choose my topic was a game that was a
horror game and the graphics and storyline were great. I thought that talking about a horror game
would be interesting and fun as well to review. Five Night’s At Freddy’s is a terrifying game but
it also is about strategy think about playing this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment